Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Psalm 86


Trust, Forgiven, God's Promises, answer

(Amplified)
2
Preserve my life, for I am godly and dedicated; O my God, save Your servant, for I trust in You [leaning and believing on You, committing all and confidently looking to You, without fear or doubt].

3Be merciful and gracious to me, O Lord, for to You do I cry all the day.

4Make me, Your servant, to rejoice, O Lord, for to You do I lift myself up.

5For You, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive [our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever]; and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to all those who call upon You.

6Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; and listen to the cry of my supplications.

7In the day of my trouble I will call on You, for You will answer me.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

B I B L E M U S E Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template